• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Multimodal (1 Viewer)

Hipeople

HSC
My school requires us to be in our multimodal video(record ourselves) and have our voice throughout.
To get an A for oiur 'presentation skills' according to the marking criteria we need to compose a highly original and sustained multimodal presentation that demonstrated coherence to achieve a fluent integration of meaning(s), value(s) and form.
So I really suck as filming and making my video 'original'. My last multimodal was me speaking in front of a camera and doing a bit of editing here and there. Going into year 12, our first task is gonna be a multimodal and I don't want to do as bad as I did before.
So, how do I keep my filming/video original. What do markers look for when they are marking the way the multimodal is composes?
Thanks

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
most people i know relied on narrated slideshows. you could maybe try make an animation to emphasise some of your points by zooming in or something. or maybe if it's a character speaking you could get a video extract of them if its a film or you draw text bubbles like multimodals suck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)