Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

mattyz

HSC
yer lol its c are u serious they are going 2 survey kids when they are telling u they are making a program on teaching them how to say the alphabet lol LOGIC COMMON!!!

Sober

HSC
wicked_65 said:
i rekon 18 is C because y would u want to survey kindergaten children when they cant even read?? so C is the logical answers as teachers and parents are most likely to predict the needs of the children, in terms of the software
If there was an option that said only Teachers I might consider it but asking the parents is just ridiculous. They don't use the software, nor know how to teach. Most parents send their kids to school and have no involvement other than to check their semesterly reports.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Wicked65, why would they need to read?
The program doesn't require them to read.

I only just realised I screwed 17 because of that 0 index, and for some reason I ptu D for 12. Should read properly.

Q20 though, I don't know, it could be C? Does data go straight from registers to secondary storage?

wicked_65

HSC
i rekon 18 is C because y would u want to survey kindergaten children when they cant even read?? so C is the logical answers as teachers and parents are most likely to predict the needs of the children, in terms of the software

maCe

.maceh
HSC
wicked_65 said:
Children - the eventual users. Whether the UI is appealing etc, fun/colourful enough or they get bored of it? I don't know.
Teachers - they kinda use it too. They understand the 'problem'/what needs to be done.

Parents don't really come into it at all.

Xachro

HSC
I was thinking deffinately teachers because they know how to teach the children and what they respond to.
I wasnt sure between children and parents but I chose parents because of this:
- Parents are generally receptive to their childrens needs and know what they respond to. Parents have taught their children since they were born.
- Children of kindergarten age may not be able to give a sensible reply as to a systems merit and would be difficult to interview.

maskd

HSC
1. A
2. B
3. D
4. D
5. C
6. D (I'm pretty sure I got this one wrong)
7. C
8. C
9. B
10. B
11. C
12. C or D (I know it's C, but I think I may have rushed it and put D.. I hope not)
13. C
14. D (Haha fail)
15. B
16. A
17. A
18. C
19. A
20. B

legend166

HSC
I did:

1. a
2. b
3. d
4. d
5. c
6. a
7. c
8. c
9. d (knew I should have put b, dammit)
10. b
11. c
12. c
13. c
14. a
15. b
16. a
17. d (I still have no idea what the question means)
18. c
19. a
20. b

Looks like I could have got 17/20 or so. Can someone explain question 17 to me? You're all saying about index = 0 or something, but my question doesn't even say that. It says:

"If sentence = 'modular approach' what will be printed?"

I think I'm an idiot.

abcd9146

HSC
1. A
2. B
3. D
4. D
5. C
6. A
7. C
8. C
9. B
10. B
11. C
12. C
13. C
14. A
15. C (okay... its B... i must've been asleep when i read that question...)
16. A
17. A
18. C (this is a contoversial question... xD)
19. A
20. B (i thought this might've been a trick, but i just put the obvious one xD)

okay.. im still pissed at question 15... but hopefully i got the rest right (only one im not too sure about is 20..), which i guess gives me a 18-19/20... good enough :p

@legend166, right at the top above the algorithm..."Sentence is an array of characters, indexed from 0."

Last edited:

hotcocoa

HSC
1 A
2 B
3 D
4 D
5 A (i totally left out the 'hardware environment ><')
6 C
7 C
8 C
9 D (hum.. I knew there was going to be a trick question for me lol..)
10 B
11 C
12 C
13 C
14 A
15 B
16 A
17 A
18 D (questionable.. why couldn't they just have children, teachers, parents, and teachers & children & parents..)
19 A
20 B (is it that simple?)

Xachro

HSC
Legend166:
The algorithm puts a sentence into an array as an array of characters. For the string 'modular approach' it will be put in the array as:
('m', 'o', 'd', 'u', ... ,'h')
The algorithm then puts the characters of index 4-9 (inclusive) into the variable 'extract' using the & operator. At the end it prints extract. Because in the "note" at the top it says it is indexed from 0 this means that an index of 4 will give the 5th character. If you step through the program this gives the printed output 'lar ap'.
(reminds me of pharlap :p)

taouk69

HSC
hii your really a female its good to see that you do software design developmment

legend166

HSC
Ohhhhhh, I didn't even realise that the question related to the algorithm. Hahaha, I'm such an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)