• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Multiple Choice Exams (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
In econ101 I finished in 30 minutes, and in mark101 I finished circling anwers in the question booklet before the supervisor even crossed out the 15 minute mark on the board.

So what I want to know is, do people spend ages on questions for any particular reason. Because for me it seems like it doesn't take very long to read a one sentence question, and there isn't really a lot of complex reasoning involved you just need to pick the right answer. Why do people take so long?

malkin86

HSC
Rechecking, agonising, not wanting to waste time.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
malkin86 said:
Rechecking, agonising, not wanting to waste time.
Sitting there when you have already answered all the questions is a waste of time.

Ninga

HSC
Why don't you just leave if you've finished the exam? You're allowed to leave after 30mins. But not in the last 15mins of the exam.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Ninga said:
Why don't you just leave if you've finished the exam? You're allowed to leave after 30mins. But not in the last 15mins of the exam.
I do leave, but I don't get why most other people take so long.

Ninga

HSC
Because theyre retarded. Some students like to use the full 3hrs or however much time there is for the exam. Even if it does involve checking and rechecking and rechecking their answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)