Multiple choice (1 Viewer)

kAth

HSC
N/A
Just interested in what everyone got 4 their multiple choice answers?

StJoeysGal

I think i got 100% for the multipul choice some are a bit iffy.. my dad checked over them and thought they seemed right too
let me know if yourve got and objections

1 A
2 A
3 D
4 C
5 C
6 B
7 A
8 B
9 D
10 A
11 D
12 C
13 D
14 C
15 A

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
1. A
2. A
3. D
4. C
5. C
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. D
10. A
11. D
12. C
13. B
14. C
15. D

StJoeysGal :

i think 7 is B because the person pays with Cash and you cannot pay $36.28 in cash as change.

at first i thought 13 was D, but then i changed it to B (active questioning) because the person is trying to actively understand, blah i dont know

and i put question 15:A as a guess because ACCC sounds right but i have no idea.

StJoeysGal

YEh good point by number 7

Active listening not active questioning... we were only taught open closed and reflective.. dunno

I pretty positive TPA is by the Dept Fair Trading

kAth

HSC
N/A
:)

Hey st joeys girl, yeah i got the same anwers as you, except for question 7, where i got B. Only cos if ur giving change, ud have 2 round 2 the nearest 5c.

Im so annoyed cos i stuffed up question 10 cos i was deciding between A or D but i put D dammit! affirmative action is right.

and i agree 4 question 13, i went 4 reflective questioning 2 =)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You know what throws me? When you get say 3 of the same letter in a row and you're like...'errr, this can't be right'.

I think I screwed up Mulitple choice though. Meh.

StJoeysGal

i kno wat u mean loz.. u think hmm mayb thats wrong n then u change it and was right b4 n ur like dammit.

yeh 7 is B trick question.. but if the cash registers broke they cant pay by cash coz they cant open it, then they gotta pay by card they didnt say eftpos was down so then my change would be right... hahaha

oh well if i get 99% at the exam... i'll b happy lol. 90% would b nice tho since it gets scaled down 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)