• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Music 1 Composition Diary (1 Viewer)

lollypops

HSC
For the Music 1 Composition diary is this handed in to the HSC markers with your composition or is it only marked for an in school assessment??? I have no idea! Please help! Thanks :) :)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
It is an in-school assessment, which is kept by the school. In the case that the Board suspects duplicity in the completion of the work, the school will make the diary available to the Board.

mrnickb

HSC
hey my teacher said the school sends off a copy of the sheet music to the song and an audio of the song (MIDI, MP3 etc). If they need to, someone from the board of studies will personally come to the school and get any comp diaries they want

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
The Composition Diary is a good thing to include in the send-off package as it provides the marker with all the history, workings and quick ideas that you have used throughout the song and may allow the marker to understand your piece more clearly and clarify any parts they are unsure of. I'm sending mine for both. That and a comprehensive cover sheet :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)