Music 1 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Honestly I have never seen anyone talk about music 1 or 2 on here but there's a first for everything! anyone out there doing aural practice papers rn??
I reccomend 2013 for question 3... i think they would have to take me out of the exam if that started playing because i would be laughing too much

CHarmon

HSC
Welp time to get music 1 over and done with. Hopefully they don't give us some avant-garde EDM Jazz fusion tune and questions on pitch AND duration.

atargodhavranek

HSC
HAHA ME TOO I came out of the exam and went to the music teachers and was like ‘THEY PLAYED SMASHING PUMPKINS’ and they were like ‘yes we heard we thought you would be happy about that’
But where was the radiohead??
15 step is a cover of Radiohead’s song on In Rainbows

I did 1979 for smashing pumpkins for my year 11 performance piece backed by a couple mates of mine so we all had a laugh when we saw it on the paper. Made notating it a piece of cake.

CHarmon

HSC
That was honestly such an easy exam. That mongolian throat singing was such a bop ngl and I didnt expect them to put smashing pumpkins lmao

James D H

HSC
The exam was absolutely abhorrent for me. Expected at most one classical piece, some pop, some rock. Never heard of the Smashing Pumpkins one, but had heard the Radiohead one. I did pitch and duration. Wish I hadn't picked music, easy Band 2 for this exam. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)