Music Problem (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
My stupid (but smart and technical) brother, did something with the music. I'm trying to listen to the radio/CD on the computer and like you hear more of the music and the singers are singing in the background in like an echoey, soft voice. What I want to hear is the rhythm of the music and the singer's booming voices. Now I have no idea how he did it and how you're supposed to fix it up. I've already trued the volume setting thingy but its not working. Any suggestions? Please.......

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I used to get that problem. It was usually that my speakers weren't properly plugged in.

Kulazzi

HSC
you see, I'm listening thru headphones cos I don't have any speakers........maybe cos it's a different headphone. The other one we had was good and then someone took it from the computer grrr.....:chainsaw: and so I put this one in............maybe.......since u've brought that up then it is most likely cos my bro was here yesterday arvo but he left in the evening......argh!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
your brother probably has some sort of effect or dsp running through winamp or whatever you are listening to...

if not then probably new config using the drivers

Kulazzi

HSC
first I listened thru PowerCinema and then thru Musicmatch jukebox and it keeps coming up the same so obviously maybe he had done something :confused:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
try going into control panel and try finding some sort of new "audio" or sound thing

failing that try your taskbar and try and find something that looks like a speaker

and tell us what you see, better yet try screen shotting, press print screen and open paint up press ctrl+v and save us and put it up here and that would be heaps better

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
lol ur an idiot. that has become such a cliche

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by peteski01
what.. is it not a solution? lolol :D
About time you and that other *cough* got off, lol. Oh, and didn't you say you hated Shine during year 11 (fav 5 thread)? PS that assignment isn't due for 5 weeks LOL where did you get 'tomorrow' from ya goose?
By the way don't bother posting an answer to your *cough* :rolleyes: till after Friday.. got 3 more exams left and I'm gonna try and ban BOS till then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)