• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My Pip Toppic Help Plzzzz (1 Viewer)

ElEm

HSC
Hey i am currently studying yr 12 society n culture and am half way through my pip well im ment to be im kind of stuck. My pip topic is fitness and i want to create a invterview down at the local gym with a personal trainer about fitness but i dont know what questions to ask in my pip im looking to research the ways in how to get fit , how eating right can help with your fitness . I also want to find out how you can become an athlete how to get to peak fitness.

Does anyone have any good sites to help with my pip topic of fitness and does anyone have any good ideas on what to ask the gym instructor for my interview if anyone has any other ideas in what to reasearch in fitness please dont hesitate to ask please help!!!

Kulazzi

HSC
well one thing you can start off is visit some fitness websites (for example Fitness First or even Fernwood Womens Health Club) and see what they have to offer on their website. From there, develop your questionnaires for your local gym.

For example, members at Fitness First are comforted into an easy atmosphere by listening to the music the actual centres plays, while they are working out). You can mention this as one of the appealing ways for people to get fit. Another thing is the use of promoting the ocmpany through the Fitness First bags that you see around, and maybe even the headphones. If someone who felt negative about their body image saw these things that they may inspire them to get fit.

Good luck! :)

ashimation

HSC
What CONCEPTS does your PIP relate to?

Figure that out, and then centre questions around those, without being too obvious of course.

Once you decide what you are trying to find out, finding out how to ask will be easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)