• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My ranks (1 Viewer)

HSC
My school is ranked in the 200's, but the exception- our cohort is very strong this year.

ranks:

English: 3/80
Maths: 2/25
Chemistry: 2/20
Biology: 8/40
CAFS: 1/30
Religion: 1/40

usually it's only 15 students which manage to get a 90+ atar at my school. However, my marks have been pretty low and range from 60-85%. However, in most if not all cases the highest mark has been 70%.

ideas...

theind1996

HSC
N/A
My school is ranked in the 200's, but the exception- our cohort is very strong this year.

ranks:

English: 3/80
Maths: 2/25
Chemistry: 2/20
Biology: 8/40
CAFS: 1/30
Religion: 1/40

usually it's only 15 students which manage to get a 90+ atar at my school. However, my marks have been pretty low and range from 60-85%. However, in most if not all cases the highest mark has been 70%.

ideas...
I think you're asking for an ATAR estimate?

Given by what your school's ranking is ATM, not the exception of your cohort (most likely pure BS):

And given that you do 2u maths and standard english, and given your contributions on this forum for Chem and Bio and maths, I'd say:

~ 85-86

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you're asking for an ATAR estimate?

Given by what your school's ranking is ATM, not the exception of your cohort (most likely pure BS):

And given that you do 2u maths and standard english, and given your contributions on this forum for Chem and Bio and maths, I'd say:

~ 85-86
what if da cohort is strong brah?

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
No just no!
i think you're asking for an atar estimate?

Given by what your school's ranking is atm, not the exception of your cohort (most likely pure bs):

And given that you do 2u maths and standard english, and given your contributions on this forum for chem and bio and maths, i'd say:

~ 85-86

HSC
i'd literally cry if i got that atar. enough said. and since when was it bad to do mathematics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)