• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

N/A instead of uai, What does it really mean :S (1 Viewer)

Flinch

HSC
It says "If N/A appears instead of a cut-off, a cut-off is not applicable because either selection criteria other
than or in addition to the UAI are used or the course is not offered to 2008 Year 12 applicants."

in the document, and its got a (V) next to it to, so it must be being offered to 08 students, and im sure this subject (Diploma of Science, Engineering and Technology at UNSW) has a uai cuttoff :S

Also, when are the 2nd round offers coming out?

cxlxoxk

HSC
It means that the selection process involves more than just uai :S...

Flinch

HSC
Anyone know when i find out if i gotta go in for interview/send in stuff etc? Call em tomoz i guess.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
errmm - shouldn't it all be done by now :S

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Course Description

Additional selection criteria: Students who achieve a UAI between 75.00 and 87.95 will be considered for admission under the Faculty of Engineering Admission Scheme (FEAS)*, which will include the UAI and a review of performance in relevant HSC (or equivalent) subjects.

Students who anticipate achieving a UAI between 70.00 and 87.95 can maximise their opportunities for admission by submitting a FEAS application directly to the Faculty for an interview. Interviews will be held in late September 2008 at UNSW in Sydney. The application form can be accessed from 1 August 2008 at Faculty of Engineering and should be submitted by 12 September 2008.

For last year anyway...rofl

News & Events

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)