• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

N award! (1 Viewer)

kekeheaven

HSC
i just got an N award for software design development for not doing my Trail exam (50%) im just wondering if that will affect me getting my certificate , btw im doing 12 units

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
kekeheaven said:
i just got an N award for software design development for not doing my Trail exam (50%) im just wondering if that will affect me getting my certificate , btw im doing 12 units
If they let you graduate then im sure its fine. :) A girl in my year didn't sit for her trials, she graduated and nothing was said to her. Although im not 100% sure.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Should've asked earlier?

12 units .. simply drop the subject. Couldn't you have done that?

kekeheaven

HSC
I got a letter from my school saying i will get a n award for not sitting my trails. but didnt say anything about getting my hsc, im just making sure if thats the case.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If i were you - i'd just drop software design development considering you've got 12units.

kekeheaven

HSC
tanjin said:
If i were you - i'd just drop software design development considering you've got 12units.
but i cant i already finished year 12

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
kekeheaven said:
but i cant i already finished year 12
We were told that we could. If we wanted to we just had to speak to our deputy and he would contact BOS - etc. You were told it could be a bit difficult, but it can be done. You could just not sit for the exam assuming that your other 10 units are pretty good :)

~untitled~

HSC
If you fail a course, or get an N award or whatever, then the course wont show on your hsc results page anyway... its ignores the fact you studied it.

fishy89sg

HSC
~untitled~ said:
If you fail a course, or get an N award or whatever, then the course wont show on your hsc results page anyway... its ignores the fact you studied it.
yeah i remba my teacher talkin about it... she gave N award as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)