n e 1 need help? (1 Viewer)

Chez_115

Hey all, i did the HSC 4 japanese last year and got a HSC mark of 94....was wondering if n e 1 had n e questions or needed n e help with n e thing. I lived in Japan for a year and am pretty conifident in all the stuff. I'm still at skool doin the rest of Yr 12 and know how hard it is..n e ways, e-mail me at Chez_115@hotmail.com if u have n e questions or need notes etc...

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
I don't know if this question is relevant in this thread, but what do you think of the jap beginners course being hard(like bio, with lots to study) or easy(like maths where you don't need to memorise)? I'm asking cause I have very little of an idea of what kind of things you would be doing in this course.
I'm thinking of doing the beginner course next year.
btw, I got interested in doing the course after watching anime...

Chez_115

yup..

yeh....the beginners course is like the basics of japanese...but referring 2 the course load, i guess it would depend on how much japanese u've studied before?? i did the continuers course, but i think the beginners one would entail like, the writing of the hiragana and katakana and maybe grade 1 and 2 kanji...other than that it would be vocab and sentence structure and what not....
what kind of anime r u in2...?

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
oh, so you don't have to wright stories, essays and things like that in the beginners course?

I like all sorts of anime, excluding hentai (of course)

jesshika

supreme being
hentai rules ..haha *big joke*

what anime have you seen ?? Can anyone reccomend any good love story manga ????

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
eh, I've watched quite a bit of anime (started about 2 years ago) and there's too many to name...
for manga, have you read Gung(this is actually a manhwa) or Parfait Tic? There's heaps of others as well, like Aishiteruze Baby, Open Sesame, Milk Crown and Eden no Hana, just to name a few...

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
oh, and another thing...does anyone have the syllabus? I tried to get it off the Board of Studies website but it wasn't opening...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)