Nanotechology. (1 Viewer)

windows xp

Hi! I'm interested in Nanotechnology since I saw some flyers in the UTS open day. My cousin says that she has heard that the UTS nanotechnoly course was a little bit disorganized and I should look for other unis. However, she told me that the positive side of UTS was that they had machines used in nanotechnoly stuff that no other uni had. I would like to know what unis have excellent nanotechnology courses and why. Knowing the other unis I thin the most likely ones are UNSW and Sydney for nano. What do you think?

Bye!

SoFTuaRiaL

to be honest, i went to a nanotech lecture during open day last yr (@ unsw) and literally fell asleep :rolleyes:

L

lucky

yeah... i wanna study nanotech too... its even my first preference...

UTS is good because it offers Nanotech Innovation and Nanotech... also they give 1 year work experience to students.. :)

UNSW is also good i guess... even though they dun give their students 1 year work experience... their course (Nanotech.. no innovation) seems more in-depth than the Nanotech tech course in UTS... but thats my opinion.. have a look urself...

windows xp

Thanks. I think that nano at UNSW is better than the UTS one in the theorical aspect. In th practical one, it looks like UTS beats UNSW. I will have to look on Saturday.

toisthbe

Evil Member
Originally posted by Da Monstar
to be honest, i went to a nanotech lecture during open day last yr (@ unsw) and literally fell asleep :rolleyes:
u'd sleep in every lecture wouldn't u? i went to one, so borin, all they talked about is the uni itself, not the course....sigh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)