National Tobacco Strategy a Health Promotion Example? (1 Viewer)

Brownie2829

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, quick question. With the syllabus it says you have to learn 2 health promotion examples relating to the Ottawa Charter. In class we did Close the Gap and Shape Up Australia, but for an assignment I chose to do it on the National Tobacco Strategy (don't ask me why, just thought it was easier to remember than the other two). Question is, would it be ok to just reference that as one and just learn either Close the Gap or Shape Up? Sounds stupid I know but just want to make sure instead of saying it in the exam and it not being considered a good enough example. Thanks heaps for any replies!!

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Hey guys, quick question. With the syllabus it says you have to learn 2 health promotion examples relating to the Ottawa Charter. In class we did Close the Gap and Shape Up Australia, but for an assignment I chose to do it on the National Tobacco Strategy (don't ask me why, just thought it was easier to remember than the other two). Question is, would it be ok to just reference that as one and just learn either Close the Gap or Shape Up? Sounds stupid I know but just want to make sure instead of saying it in the exam and it not being considered a good enough example. Thanks heaps for any replies!!
Syllabus asks 2 health promotions referring to ALL the Ottawa Charter so I would pick two health promotions in which you can talk about all the Ottawa Charter points. Just pick the ones that you can answer well to all 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)