NC university of western sydney (1 Viewer)

raz12

HSC
hello i was unsure where to post this ....

university of western sydeny are offering a new course b business and commerce at parramatta and it dosent have a uai just has NC. does anyone know the approximation of what the uai requaired for this course will be
thankss

zlatanstylez

HSC
Well if i recall, last years cut-off mark for that course was roughly between 70-80, but im sure its an 80 cut-off bcoz the paramatta campus usually has a higher cut-off than the other campuses for business related courses.

Hope that helps =]

kokodamonkey

HSC
ask me again in a years time.. the cut off will be determined when this years batch goes through... so just do your best and hopefully you'll get in. im guessing you would need atleast 70?

raz12

HSC
i know some people that are doing marketing and international business there now from last year so how come the uai are not released yet as there is no other business related courses with uai'z from parramatta campus

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi.. I am a staff member at UWS, and was a student in 2003. Just wanted to let you know that you should call the Uni on 1800 897 669 and ask them. The course information centre can give you a rough guide based on other similar courses at parramatta or on past trends, but they wont be able to give you an exact answer or any guarantees because the cut off is determined by the intake of students into that course. Each year the cut off can change depending on the quality of the applicants for that course. The cut off is basically an indication of the lowest admissions rank / UAI score of the last student given entry to the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)