• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ncis (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
It was expected besides the very end when she didn't die. (I guess you've spoiled it for those who havent watched but taped it or planned to d/l it).

Would seem odd now with no female supporting actress in the show besides coffin-sleeping-blood-drinking goth girl.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i also felt it was expected that kate was going to die, last season (was it last season?) when ari wasnt caught, and she nearly died, i felt it was going to happen this season... things are still unresolved with this ari thing, and i wonder whats in the bear, another explosive, just incase the drone wouldn't achieve its purpose? i wonder how long this storyline is going to go for, i hope not too long!!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
i also felt it was expected that kate was going to die, last season (was it last season?) when ari wasnt caught, and she nearly died, i felt it was going to happen this season... things are still unresolved with this ari thing, and i wonder whats in the bear, another explosive, just incase the drone wouldn't achieve its purpose? i wonder how long this storyline is going to go for, i hope not too long!!
The bear was a beacon to allow the explosive device to track the location of impact.

Channel Ten have yet to announce whether or not they plan to screen next season.

The show was pointing to Kates death as there was a upcoming new season so thus Gibbs wasn't going anywhere. There were far too many references suggesting that DiNozzo was going to die.

HSC
I am a huge NCIS fan, but it was predictable that Cait would die .... but I haven't seen the episode yet so don't spoil it for me! I am trying to forget I even read those spoiler posts before. :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
bscienceboi said:
It was expected besides the very end when she didn't die. (I guess you've spoiled it for those who havent watched but taped it or planned to d/l it).

Would seem odd now with no female supporting actress in the show besides coffin-sleeping-blood-drinking goth girl.
haha but abby's hilarious tho...

actress who played cait wanted to quit, there's a new female character in season 3 who is going to be the director of NCIS

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I didnt want Cait to die, but it was kinda obvious.
I cant really remember last season, whats with Ari, why did he want Gibbs dead, why did he kill Cait, and what was the go with him and Cait?
sorry about all the questions.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
I didnt want Cait to die, but it was kinda obvious.
I cant really remember last season, whats with Ari, why did he want Gibbs dead, why did he kill Cait, and what was the go with him and Cait?
sorry about all the questions.
From memory Ari is a English born terrorist who was in the US to assassinate the president in season 1. He captured Cait at that time and Gibbs was able to prevent Ari from completing his assignment. On doing so, Ari was held by the US to undergo an operation in Al Qaeda as a double agent. Cait and Ari communicated and the show has suggested some sort of bond between the two characters, in the recent finale Ari said he missed seeing Cait and in the season 1 finale Cait allowed him to escape. Also in season 1, Ari failed to kill Gibbs (the shootoff scene when both Gibbs and Ari were shot in the autopsy lab). Ari was never a double agent for the US as he secretly worked against them.

I think the reason that Ari wants Gibbs dead is simply due to him being his bete noire and a case of unfinished business. However, it remains a mystery as to why he shot Cait rather than Gibbs when he had the oppurtunity to (and knowing his character, he didn't miss his intentional target).

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
firstly, its "KATE" not "CAIT"

secondly - what about all the unresolved sexual tension!! They could have at least let her and Dinozzo kiss b4 she died!!
perhaps it was sort of "resolved" last episode when tony had the plague, and kate stayed behind.. maybe that was all they could resolve it to, same with when, the explosion happened and kate yelled out "tonyyyyyy" hehehe..

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i think that Kate's replacement will be paula cassidy - the agent that tony was going to meet up with after the ship came in at norfolk.

thats just my idea.

omg , i cant believe that farnell married gibbs' 2nd wife, that was a real twist for me. i wanna know if farnell is building a boat in his basement too.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i was reading up on the next series of NCIS and evidently gibbs is very distressed by Kate's death, so yea i am very excited as to when it comes back on aussie tele. does ne1 know when that is going to happen?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
rightie said:
i was reading up on the next series of NCIS and evidently gibbs is very distressed by Kate's death, so yea i am very excited as to when it comes back on aussie tele. does ne1 know when that is going to happen?
Channel Ten haven't announced whether it will screen the next season, although its likely they will cause they don't have any other decent shows.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
I am just told that Kate Kendall auditioned for a part on NCIS, and yea she got it - well at least thats what i'm told .... Kate Kendall played Angie on Stingers

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
rightie said:
I am just told that Kate Kendall auditioned for a part on NCIS, and yea she got it - well at least thats what i'm told .... Kate Kendall played Angie on Stingers
That would be strange...if she was to play the next major female role in the show. Expecially for Australian audiences who have seen her in Stingers before.

Then again, if an Australian is in it then they'll definately air it on tv. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)