Need: 2u/3u tutoring (1 Viewer)

jaaason

HSC
N/A
Is there anyone willing to teach me 2u and 3u maths, (revise what i know, teach what i dont) the entire course before the HSC?
Can you give me an estimate of the time that it will take?( how many days per week, how many hours etc etc!)

I'm in the Homebush area.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
It really depends on your current situation. It sounds pretty desperate, so I doubt it could be so easily done in a short period of time.

As for the entire course, it's possibly to learn both adv and ext 1 in less than a week (or most applied maths course in general), but that is strictly for those with a lot of talent already.

I'm willing to take a look at the situation and give you a very rough assessment but I can't guarantee anything, even if I know what your situation is.

jaaason

HSC
N/A
i do understand the concepts of SOME of the topics, however overtime i have forgotten most of it.

The 2u course i'm pretty much okay with, just need to revise i think? Probably some stuff i need to re-do.

I'm looking at doing the whole course in about 2 months? seeing as you said its possible in a week, then it is possible for 2 months yes? =)

Can you give me a rough price p/h?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
If you just need revision for adv then all you need to do is find a textbook and go over the concepts. Afterwards get started on past papers.

Be aware I did say a week is limited to those with exceptional talent, and at HSC level it is rare to find someone who can do so yet have little knowledge of the course. People with that sort of talent generally know the entire course before it even started.

Having said that, 2 months is sufficient to look over the entire course. To what extent, I am not sure.

I'll be around $25/hour. However I'm sceptic about just how much could be done, and the difference between that and your expectations. If you want, bring this over to email or PM for any further discussions.

MaP

HSC
hey

3u maths shouldnt take more than 1 month of 2x2 hour sessions a wk. so 8 sessions all togheter

however, that will vary dependin on how proficient you are already.

add me, jzthunder@gmail.com to msn or call me on 0401134261 to discuss further

JZ

its_bui

i can offer you tuition in 2u and 3u maths and plus i live in strahtfield. email (bui_skillz@hotmail.com) if interested

jaaason

HSC
N/A
nah im alright now

bui u went to burwood cbc aye? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)