Need a tutor? Look no further! MATH/ENG/CHEM (1 Viewer)

akashlagad

HSC
Hi everyone!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I graduated in 2009 with a UAI of 97.5 and now am currently studying at the Univeristy of Sydney in my final year along with part-time work. Since graduating, I have been tutoring students in both one-on-one and group settings - both privately and with a tutoring agency. I teach with a patient attitude and ensure all my students understand the concepts being taught thoroughly to help them maximise their marks. [/FONT]

Subjects I currently tutor in are:
Year 7 to 10 - Mathematics, Science, English
Year 11/12 - Mathematics (2Unit and 3Unit), General Maths, Chemistry, English

My focus in HSC tutoring is to work through the syllabus with a strong emphasis on understanding the concepts and applying this knowledge to examination responses. Along with identifying the strengths and weaknesses, I mould the lesson to suit your individual learning style. This will help you understand the concepts much more clearly and help you maximise your marks for the HSC.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Unfortunately due to my busy university schedule, part time work and tutoring with other students, im tight on time and it's difficult for me to travel outside my way. Hence I can either tutor you at the University of Sydney library or come to your house/preferred location (library e.c.t) as long as its on the 'Eastern Suburbs/Illawarra' train line.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are interested or would just like to enquire, please don't hesitate to contact me at my university email: alag4171@uni.sydney.edu.au

Regards,
Kash
[/FONT]​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)