• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need an ending (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, is it too late?
I’m in the middle of trials, I have one draft of 6000 words that’s been marked however it was handed in without the ending and I cant seem to write anything...I mean I don’t know how I want it to end, so naturally I haven’t done a reflection statement either. Why did I try to write about world war 2, in the mind of a male german? I am not male, or from ww2. I'm only 1/4 german and its not like we have racial memory! Lol.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
lol i had that too (minus the german male part) but at midnite the other nite i just typed out this whole blurt on what the story was about .. kinda - a rant in a way. one person hated it. my teahcer thought it was fantastic, nobody else has gotten to the end to read it yet tho.. so i dont know. anyway it needs polishing .

so i dno that prolly hasnt been helpful, but i was uber relaxed to have somthing down on page anyway.

Dio-Rama

HSC
a switch to our time that sshows the funeral of the german, talking about his new life, and no one knowing about his old one as a nazi. everyone says how great he is and would never hurt a fly kinda thing. that would be pretty ironic coz he killed hundreds!!! thats an Awesome ending, and a total surprise!

dasphoebus

Pastamancer
HSC
What about having the German backflip to a forest where he meets forest animals and dances a fusion of Bavarian Slap-Dancing and Coreographed Bollywood Fighting?

Dio-Rama

HSC
or he could be kidnapped by aliens, anal probed and then proceed to bavarian slapdance and bollywood fight with the furry pink space bunnies htat inhabit the moon.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
I like you dasphoebus ... am i correct in my impression that u are a pastafarian?

as for my suggestion... he walks into a room full of mirror, then he sees all teh past in each one of them, but instead of just history, its like wierdo alternate pasts that cud've happened. but what happens is that he steps out of one of the mirrors, and thats wen he realises that he is in a room of mirrors and that was one possible story in teh mirror

and i dont recommend fixing up the incongruitites. its more surreal if he walks in.. folloed by him stepping out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)