Need an English tutor for HSC 2005 ??? (1 Viewer)

Anthony B

HSC
English Tutor - Experienced USYD Graduate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to get an edge over the others in you class?
Need help to catch up?
Want someone to improve, edit and assist with you HSC English assessments?

I am a graduate of the University of Sydney, with an Arts Degree majoring in English and Sociology and a Distinction/Credit average. I have over two years experience tutoring HSC english to private students.

I have helped students jump from the bottom or second bottom position in their 2U Advanced/3U/4U classes to sitting comfortably at the top of the class. And I can help you too.

Please direct all enquiries either here at the Bored of Studies forum or on
anthonybosco@optusnet.com.au

Jianna

hey just wondering what your conditions were on tutoring.. do you tutor at home or libraries? whats your fee? what times are you available etc..

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
It's funny so many people just post here and don't even give details! *ahem* signature *ahem*

Anthony B

HSC
Further details are available upon inquiry.
Location for tutoring is negotiable. Price is dependent upon how many hours of tuition you wish to have per week, where you wish to be tutored and in what subjects.
These details are of course variable and there is no point publicly posting misguiding or inaccurate information.
So if you'd like to know anything further please Private Message me or e-mail me.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)