Need clarification on any concepts for your Half Yearly Examination? -- Ask a teacher (2 Viewers)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
If you are struggling to understand something in Physics, ask it in here.

I will try to respond to any questions within 24hours =) ( I may not be as quick on the weekend.. teachers actually do have lives too :spin: )

If you don't want to ask it in here, PM me and i'll answer any of your questions as quickly as I can =)

Goodluck to you all in your examinations!

jamesfirst

HSC
Re: Need clarification on any concepts for your Half Yearly Examination? -- Ask a tea

Download some James Ruse and other schools past papers

jamesfirst

HSC
Re: Need clarification on any concepts for your Half Yearly Examination? -- Ask a tea

Okay I need to clarify this:

For a calculation question on Space, do they have to give you the radius of the earth ??? If they don't, do you just assume that the given data has the radius of the earth included

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC

hey dude i read your post on how to kick ass in physics. im trying to do as much from that as possible. ive made notes and stuff. so do you have any past papers for physics? like trials cause ive already got success one, so i should be able to finish that pretty soon.

cheers

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

hey dude i read your post on how to kick ass in physics. im trying to do as much from that as possible. ive made notes and stuff. so do you have any past papers for physics? like trials cause ive already got success one, so i should be able to finish that pretty soon.

cheers
Check the resources section up the top of the page. Heaps of past trial papers in there =)

Last edited:

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

Okay I need to clarify this:

For a calculation question on Space, do they have to give you the radius of the earth ??? If they don't, do you just assume that the given data has the radius of the earth included
As I said to you before, they dont really have to as it can be worked out by rearranging formulae and plugging in constants.
However, in just about all of the questions I have ever seen, it is given.
If it says 'altitude', then you need to add the radius. If it says 'orbital seperation' then it is already included.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC

thanks mate.
I'm thinking of typing up all the pracs for space and motors and generators. would you be able to have a look and giev me some feedback on it?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

For sure.
PM me and ill give u my email

B

bro2

why u helping people for free man, screw these cheap noobs, they already pay millions to private tutors and tutoring companies

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

why u helping people for free man, screw these cheap noobs, they already pay millions to private tutors and tutoring companies
LoL.

If people are willing to put in the work, I am willing to provide feedback for sure =) If this person puts in the time to type up all of his pracs and stuff, then I am more than willing to critique them.

Ive had a couple of ppl PM me for the notes I use in class, now those types of ppl I do not help as they want something for nothing. I reward hard work =)

HSC

What is your PHD going to be in?

Please answer, it's going to be in my physics trial

jamesfirst

HSC

Hey Extra Ordinary

Did you really get 100 for every subject ??

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

What is your PHD going to be in?

Please answer, it's going to be in my physics trial
It is in something you will not understand, so I wont bother mentioning it =)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

Hey Extra Ordinary

Did you really get 100 for every subject ??
His just a massive troller :/

Bobbo1

HSC

what is the difference between adaptive and active optics?

billzhou1or

HSC
Uni Grad

its a good goal u got there
work hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)