• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Help Asap! (1 Viewer)

jzjen

HSC
OMG! My ext history teacher chose to study bush legends for our case study and we haven't really started... is there anyone who has any notes they can lend to us? Does anyone even DO bush legends?

Also, if anyone knows any Ext history tutors, can you guys let me know plz? Cause i desperately need a ext hist tutor since we're so behind.

thanks!

evangalina

Yung Capone

Banned
HSC
evange said:
OMG! My ext history teacher chose to study bush legends for our case study and we haven't really started... is there anyone who has any notes they can lend to us? Does anyone even DO bush legends?

Also, if anyone knows any Ext history tutors, can you guys let me know plz? Cause i desperately need a ext hist tutor since we're so behind.

thanks!

evangalina
WTF is Bush legends.

Shudnt u be doing JFK like me .

Gud luck

jzjen

HSC
i thought bush legends were originally like Ned Kelly and the aborigines and stuff.. but aparently its not...

jeebus, i dunno what to do now...

(sighs*

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
from the syallbus (which you really should have a copy of)

Option 24: The Bush Legend
Principal focus:
students investigate changing interpretations of the evidence relating to Australia’s rural identity to 1914.
Students examine the approaches to history and interpretations (including recent historiography) that have resulted in historical debate in the areas of:
– masculinity
– heroism, resilience and the individual
– the bush and the city
– anti-authoritarianism and radicalism
– White Australia.

firstly, calm down. see the head of the hsie/history dept and tell them your concerns. it may jsut be the way your teacher teaches the course, ie, they start out with the five key questions, historography, blah blah, and then move into the second half of the year as our case study. not the way id see it best being done, but yeah, have a talk to them, and the head of the subject

pezdog

HSC
We havnt started our Case Study either, we have been doing the historiography side of it and learning about alot of different historians etc. We start doing JFK late this term i think

Your teacher is probably just planning to do it later on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)