need help before monday plzzzzzz! (1 Viewer)

'ere 2 bludge

HSC
hey..i need to chose a movie to relate to that polish poet..sorry cant spell his name lol...wat movie should i chose..n i need all d techniques n that to relate them to the poems...plz help its due monday

me121

Premium Member
HSC
[QUOTE='ere 2 bludge]hey..i need to chose a movie to relate to that polish poet..sorry cant spell his name lol...wat movie should i chose..n i need all d techniques n that to relate them to the poems...plz help its due monday[/QUOTE]

Whatever the main idea or concept that you are going to write about for Schinizy (i can't spell either, but i take its that's what you mean). Then have a look at some of the other threads with huge lists of related texts for physical journeys. If its for Monday, pick one that you know of already, and see how the same concept or idea is presented in your related text.

Remember that techniques does not just include smaller things such as a similie was used on this line (although that tends to be the case for poetry), but also larger techniques that cover the whole text such as,
for a narrative you can talk about
• Setting
• Character
• Plot
• Theme
• Style
• Context

For poetry you can talk about
•Sound
o Rhythm
o Rhyme
o Alliteration
o Assonance
o Onomatopoeia
•Imagery
o Metaphor
o Simile
o Personification
o Symbol
o Description
•Context

etc, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)