need help desperately (1 Viewer)

strawberry

for those of you who live in canberra:

i found this place in Ainslie...near majura ave

do you guys know how far that is from anu by bike??

like not too far, pretty far, you wont make it??

thanks in advance guys!!

Ribbon

Strawberry: Ainslie is right up the top of the canberra area... I am going to be living in Amaroo which is the same sort of area... from amaroo anu is 20mins by car or 30mins by bus.

If you want to find out exactly where it is and how far, go to www.travelmate.com.au it has a 'map maker' section where you can put in the names of two towns (so you would put ainslie and canberra) and it will give you a basic map of the route and approximate driving time and exact kilometres... keep in mind the distances are from the town centres so depending on where exactly you are it may be slightly further or slightly closer...

I wouldn't really reccomend riding your bike that far to uni everyday, my guess is it would take maybe an hour each way?

peut-etre

Yeh Ainslie isn't too far away from the ANU campus.. I don't live up that side of town but I'd say it would probably be about a 20 minute bike ride, but then again I'm not entirely sure, could be a bit more or a bit less. Either way you can always take a bus and I doubt you'd really find anything all that much closer.. But yeah Ainslie isn't all that far away although it isn't right next to the campus..

cocktail lounge

Amaroo and Ainslie are very far apart. It would be impossible (I'm guessing) to cycle to uni from Amaroo. But Majura Ave in Ainslie is very very cyclable to ANU. Majura is right near Northbourne Ave and if you cycle along that road, you will be at ANU in no time. I even think it would be possible to walk there but it is a bit far to walk... but bike- definitely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)