Need help relating to 7 information processes (1 Viewer)

IGotRekt

HSC
Hey guys, I am a HSC Student and I have received a project work for I.P.T to create a electronics website, and I am required to write 7 information processes.

I really need help/assistance for this 7 information processes, To be practical, I Basically what I want from the system is to create a account and let the users in and that is it. So I am not sure about 7 information processes with Creating an account,The registration form would include all the default stuff such as like username, password, email, blahblahblah. One more thing, after signing up I need the system to deliver a confirmation mail to user's provided email address.

PS: I only want 7 information processes not How to make system send confirmation email as this task needs to be submitted in HTML File after 10 weeks but Requirements Report and 7 Information Processes are due this Friday.

For now i have came up with this and i mostly have a feeling its wrong.

Collecting -
The Information System collects users identity information
and their desired username and password. The collecting
data fields include first name, last name, username, password,
confirm password, email address.

Organizing - System selects a desired format
for the collected data to be formatted for analysing process

Analyzing - the organised data is sorted alphabetically
(first name, last name, etc)

Storing & Retrieving - the analysed data is saved within the database for later use

Processing - Data is processed through DBMS

Transmitting & Receiving - a confirmation email has been send and received successfully

Display - The webpage has been displayed containing the Content

Guys please dont tell me "Ask your teacher" because i know she/he wont tell. I have asked before and the comment i received was "good" but in the marks i pretty much did not get what I would have as I thought I was doing the right stuff...

Your Help is really appreciated :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I am a HSC Student and I have received a project work for I.P.T to create a electronics website, and I am required to write 7 information processes.

I really need help/assistance for this 7 information processes, To be practical, I Basically what I want from the system is to create a account and let the users in and that is it. So I am not sure about 7 information processes with Creating an account,The registration form would include all the default stuff such as like username, password, email, blahblahblah. One more thing, after signing up I need the system to deliver a confirmation mail to user's provided email address.

PS: I only want 7 information processes not How to make system send confirmation email as this task needs to be submitted in HTML File after 10 weeks but Requirements Report and 7 Information Processes are due this Friday.

For now i have came up with this and i mostly have a feeling its wrong.

Collecting -
The Information System collects users identity information
and their desired username and password. The collecting
data fields include first name, last name, username, password,
confirm password, email address.

Organizing - System selects a desired format
for the collected data to be formatted for analysing process

Analyzing - the organised data is sorted alphabetically
(first name, last name, etc)

Storing & Retrieving - the analysed data is saved within the database for later use

Processing - Data is processed through DBMS

Transmitting & Receiving - a confirmation email has been send and received successfully

Display - The webpage has been displayed containing the Content

Guys please dont tell me "Ask your teacher" because i know she/he wont tell. I have asked before and the comment i received was "good" but in the marks i pretty much did not get what I would have as I thought I was doing the right stuff...

Your Help is really appreciated :)
That looks about right, could easily elaborate off the points you mentioned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)