Need Help Urgent!! (1 Viewer)

Sammie89

HSC
Hey guys,
I need to hand in a proposal and i only just picked up this subject! i have no idea on what to say but i was thinking of doing something with Hilter and the holocaust, but i dont know if its a common choice or wat, please if anyone has any ideas for help it would be great!

niteshade1312

HSC
Well I was originally going to do a study on the survivors of the Holocaust until I realised that I didnt have my heart in it and ended up choosing a subject that no only I was incredibly interested in, but after the project have fnally come to my own conclusion about.

1) Don't choose something that has the potential of being placed in any of the case studies
2) Choose something with flexibilities- I choose a topic that not only was I able to look at old and recent informationa dn opinions, but also different sorts of texts including film and DNA
3) Choose something that you are actually interested in because 9 months is a long time to do the project and although you generally don't get much of it done until Term 2, you want something that you can research...

Good Luck

X

xeuyrawp

niteshade1312 said:
Well I was originally going to do a study on the survivors of the Holocaust until I realised that I didnt have my heart in it and ended up choosing a subject that no only I was incredibly interested in, but after the project have fnally come to my own conclusion about.

1) Don't choose something that has the potential of being placed in any of the case studies
2) Choose something with flexibilities- I choose a topic that not only was I able to look at old and recent informationa dn opinions, but also different sorts of texts including film and DNA
3) Choose something that you are actually interested in because 9 months is a long time to do the project and although you generally don't get much of it done until Term 2, you want something that you can research...

Good Luck
Excellent advise! :)

I also add 4) Do something that you know a bit about -- whilst it's fun to learn something from scratch, it's MUCH easier if you already know where to start/what the ideas are.

Sammie -- look around this board for lots of topics that are floating around. The best people to talk to, however, are your teachers. They might have totally different tastes to what we have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)