Need help with a catchy title for my pip! pleaseeee (1 Viewer)

sml

HSC
My topic is the effect of the internet on relationships, identity and communication.

im using time as my cross cultural aspect so im comparing the internet to other forms of communication that were used over 30 years ago such as letter writing etc.

i was thinking of using internet chat language in my title to make it a bit catchy but not sure exactly what to write.

please help!:)

couchpotato

HSC
ooh wow thats almost exactly my topic! mines more specifically to do with communication though, how its changed from so many people communicating online..
since your asking about titles i assume you've finished/ close to finishing yours already? lucky..
i was thinking about maybe using slang, but then the markers might be like :confused: so perhaps like a title in a URL address form? or maybe something referencing a popular internet phenomenon/craze...?

i dunno, just my crazy ideas heh
hope they helped at least a little!

and good luck!!

sml

HSC
I actually totally forgot that I had posted this on here, and I handed my pip in last thursday.
I was thinking of doing my title in url form but couldnt think of anything witty, i also thought of doing it in internet slang, but ended up calling it "a virtual reality check"

I did titles for each chapter aswell which were:
1. Cyber Wife or Real Life?
2. The Human Connection
3. Caught in Their Net.

Im pretty happy with it all.

How is yours going? have you handed it in yet?
xx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)