NEED HELP WITH LCMID COUNT (1 Viewer)

HSC
my teacher says that i need 3 lcmid for each paragraph. I dont mind doing this, however i reach 1200 to 1400 words. I can write that but only barely and it raelly exhausts me in exams. Is 3 lcmids per parahraph necessary for a full mark essay and how should i lay it out. Thank you very much. lUv u much kisses

Greninja340

HSC
One thing you could do it be more concise when you talk about cases, like just say what that case found/set precedent for, rather than going super in-depth about the details

Unknown Scholar

HSC
As Greninja340 says above, Your LCMI should be more concise. Like, briefly state a measure that has taken place, the evidence, and why it matters. I've seen people who have 4-5 LCMI per paragraph (3 in total) and stay under 1.4k.

A full mark essay is based on your legal knowledge and judicious use of examples, so if you only have 2 per paragraph, you're not showing as much as maybe 3 or 4 per paragraph. Doesn't mean you can't full mark, but you're making it tough on yourself.

Structure, could look something like:

Topic sentence on overall effectiveness
The [insert measure] has addressed the [issue] by [explain very briefly]. This is evident by [LCMI] where [1 sentence summary]. Hence, this demonstrates that [evaluate why this shows it addresses the issue].
Repeat this 2-3 times.
Link to question.

Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)