Need help with this task (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I have an in-class assessment task for Standard English due on the first week back. Before the holidays, we received 3 questions and ONE of them will be asked on the day of the assessment task. Here are the questions.

1.) Imagine that you are working for the Department of Youth and Community Affairs and have been investigating the effects of institutions and their policies on youth and you have been asked to write a short report of your findings.
In your report you should refer to your prescribed text (Raw) and at lease 2 other related texts.

2.) While institutions should have the best interest of the individual at heart, sometimes they fail.
Write a letter to a TV producer suggesting that he or she should explore this idea in a program. In your letter you should refer to your prescribed text and at least 2 other related texts.

3.) Imagine that you are interviewing Brett Dalton from the novel Raw and are discussing his experiences of the effects of institutional policies on individuals.
Write the interview with reference to Raw and 2 other related texts.

-------------------------------------

Can anyone please give me tips in how i can refer to Raw and to 2 other texts for these questions (ie: what i should talk about in relation to Raw and the 2 other texts?)??

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)