• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help writing marketing plan for kelloggs cornflakes (1 Viewer)

konartis

Need help writing marketing plan for kelloggs cornflakes product. Any sites that will assist me in completing a marketing plan for kelloggs cornflakes will be good. PLEASE

imagine

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
Man i gotta write a Marketing plan for a shampoo brand. I cant find any info. How do u waffle on about current market situation and competition situation etc without having much info...im so stuck
Do you have a blurb of information about the shampoo brand?
coz basically you use that and expand..make stuff up..like for SWOT, you could say opportunities are the potential expansion into new "fruity" shampoos, where natural extracts are used yadi yadi yada, just think of the shampoo ads that you see on tv...

hmm i'm trying to remember was there like..6 steps of a marketing plan? just follow the headings in the txtbook and occasionally throw in ur own examples (like is this shampoo in a niche e.g. anti dandruff? mens? etc), and that'll get you good marks...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by konartis
Need help writing marketing plan for kelloggs cornflakes product. Any sites that will assist me in completing a marketing plan for kelloggs cornflakes will be good. PLEASE
get a textbook that tells you how to write a marketing planning with like the steps ( swot anaylis, four p's etc) then go through each of the steps and write. It should be fairly straight foward and you could ring kellogs for info. yoiu need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)