• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need notes... plz help (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey dudes and dudettes,
I was wondering if anyone colud give me some notes on any of the following plays

Running up a Dress- Suzanne Spunner
Our Town- Thorton Wilder
7 Stages of Grieving- Wesley Enoch
Streetcar named Desire- Tenesse Williams

I'd really appreciate it because my teacher didnt give us much really and I dont do as good as I should because of my lack of notes. Anythign would be greatly appreciated even a response layout or what we should include or thematic concerns etc

on_da_flipsyde@hotmail.com

Thanks guys Goodluck

Flip :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey there...I don't do any of the plays you are doing, however there's a great compilation of links here:
HSC DRAMA LINKS

You could also try cribs from the net (like sparknotes) and also cribs from book stores. Just do a google search.

But if anyone else has notes and wants to share with flipsyde, then let your voice be heard :p

Hope that helps!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol yeh...they were nicely put together by cmaddogz (carson)...god rest his invisible soul.

And if anyone else needs notes, please go to that link too! It saves the forum being clustered up with "HELP!!!!!!!!!" threads.

I know the sites might not supply you with full essays, but that's why you have to write your own :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)