Need tutor (Penrith - Kingswood area) (1 Viewer)

Strategic

Private Tutor
HSC
You live too far from everyone lol. It wouldn't be worth it for me to get there - petrol costs.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
You should ring action coaching: Sydney - West 47294336

I can tutor you bio at Penrith library for a nominal fee. What option?

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
hmm anyone? btw i dont mind going to penrith library to get tutoring of an afternoon weekdays

skyessky

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Skye and i just finished a bachelor of education at sydney university this year, but am staying on for a 5th year to complete a second degree in Arts. I live in the Penrith area and am available to tutor secondary school students. I can tutor in English definitely, and possibly also in Biology- though i did not do science at university, I did Drama and English. If you are interested in my services please email me at:

skyessky@hotmail.com

thanks and good luck!

HSC
N/A
skyessky said:
Hi there!

My name is Skye and i just finished a bachelor of education at sydney university this year, but am staying on for a 5th year to complete a second degree in Arts. I live in the Penrith area and am available to tutor secondary school students. I can tutor in English definitely, and possibly also in Biology- though i did not do science at university, I did Drama and English. If you are interested in my services please email me at:

skyessky@hotmail.com

thanks and good luck!
lol nice hijacking others' threads! begin ur own - more effective that way!!

also, MANCHESTER UNITED >> ARSENAL
just chk out the EPL ranks :)

powerdrive

HSC
dark.deceptionz said:
also, MANCHESTER UNITED >> ARSENAL
just chk out the EPL ranks :)
um, like have u seen the table lately? Let's see, i think it goes something like this

1. ARSENAL
2. Man utd

go arsenal
lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)