• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours - A change is coming - 1 min promo (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Due to their low ratings compared to HAA Neighbours is getting a face lift. New sets, into, new music, storylines, characters etc.

T

trolloutaface

^Neighbours is better than Home and away.

addaia said:
What does 23rd July mean?
Something is going to change that will obviously improve the show and make it more exciting. duh. it's not going to be axed.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Wont get axed. Still makes alot of money from england

tennille

HSC
On 23/07, they are changing the intro and set. They are also introducing new characters, which I believe are from the Parker family (Stu and Ned's older brother, and his family). Also, Janelle and Bree are leaving sometime this week, and Boyd and Sky will be leaving next month, I think.

T

trolloutaface

On rove live (last night) they said that they will be changing the theme song, adding new characters, plots and new sites/places. also, most of the changes are long term :l

can't wait for Monday ^_^

T

trolloutaface

I don't like the new family. they're so old, ugly and boring.

but omfg, I can't believe what just happened. I don't want anyone to die, especially the little kid :(

Matthew89

HSC
trolloutaface said:
I don't want anyone to die, especially the little kid :(
For endangering Pepper and Carmella, he deserves a painful death

G

Gavvvvvin

I hate the way they're filming it now with all these new angles and camera movements :(

munchybuddy

HSC
I cant stand it now. It used 2 be my fav show but the new characters, theme song etc are shit.

Its so obvious Ringo will die.
Him and the gal who played Lolly were the winners of this magazine competition and they got three months on the set of neighbours, their time is obviously up cause Lolly has left and Ringo is gunna die.

After he dies, Carmella will feel so bad

Ahh- so predictable:) :)

T

trolloutaface

is Paul Olivia's (sp?) dad......? that would be gross. it means that he's dating his own sister :S
oh and how sad...that poor kid ran away because he was too scared. he had tears in his eyes :'(

edit:
lol I wonder what will happen if Ringo dies. Carmella and Ringo's older brother will lose it completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

bottomsup

HSC
After the previews for next weeks episodes, I predict that Carmella might actually cark it, not Ringo.:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)