New dot point for 2003 (1 Viewer)

Beffy

In the Blueprint of Life syllabus students column there is a dot point saying:

"Process information to construct a flow chart that shows that changes in DNA sequences can result in changes in cell activity"

I know that this is a new dot point kindly added for 2003 (aren't we lucky :rolleyes: )

Because it is new, none of the text books I've seen cover it, and neither do any of the websites (again that I have seen)

So if anyone has seen something about this "flow chart" somewhere could you please let me know, or if you have any idea about what it should look like your ideas are galdly welcomed :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
damn.... a new dot point! hmm i dont think any textbooks would hold it... the 2003 bio hsc excel book should have it... i have a copy but its currently in my locker :)mad: )

i will let u know if its in it... but i doubt it though... i went into printing nov/dec 2002

Beffy

Wow they have that book already???

Unfortunately I bought my copy before the new book existed!!!
I was wondering when they were going to bring out the new books... I guess buying them early didn't help.

I originally thought they just subtracted from the 2002 syllabus to make the 2003 one, but I was upset to find that they actually added to it as well :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think it would go something like

Change in DNA>>> Change in polypeptide produced>>>> change in enzyme produced>>>> possible change in reactions in the cell

That's just really basic of course, but that's kinda like I see it......

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
actually we've done this dot point it relates to mutations

i'll scan in my flow chart that i did.. no textbooks or nothing used all off the top of my head and post it here

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
attached is the flowchart

don't complain about the image quality etc. i think its readable:D

Beffy

Thanks... good to see somebody's school is covering all the content lucky for some!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Now I can finish my notes for blueprint of life!!

Lucky me...!!!! :p

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Beffy
Thanks... good to see somebody's school is covering all the content lucky for some!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Now I can finish my notes for blueprint of life!!

Lucky me...!!!! :p
no worries..
would u like fries with that?

btw i didn't notice that the thread had been inactive for a month before i replied

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)