New ICAA advertisements in the cinemas... (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
.... any of you guys seen it yet?

At first I thought it was some advertisment for a global IB or something... definitely improved alot and better than the CPA adds I reckon.

turtleface

HSC
Are you talking about this?
http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/about_the_institute/brand_campaign

the 20 continents, 100 countries, 50 cities or whatever ad

I think its an improvement on previous ads (like the number one in numbers stupid ones) but they a bit iffy.

Geez I'd work for the ICAA for free to improve their ads. They really are lacking, this one is no exception. Its like totally unrelated to the ICAA, glorifies the international aspect of accounting (who cares) and features some lame guy in a bowler hat. Still they are decent for ICAA ads..

I think the worst were the number one in numbers. Whilst numbers are important and the foundation for accounting decision making, the academics tell us not to limit thinking to quantitative areas, yet the ICAA marketing department glorifies bean counting.

Raginsheep

HSC
I couldn't really tell the difference to be honest......

I thought it was just the CPA ads where instead of featuring people in individual cities, they put together a montage. Some of the footage seem sorta ripped straight from the CPA ads.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL. I also didn't like the number one in numbers- that was really corny. At least this one looks a lot more professional, but apart from the glorification of international accounting, it doesn't really say much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)