• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New to BOS (1 Viewer)

CuntryRoads

HSC
I am new to this website and have been used to the atar notes.
I am a first year and I have questions relevant to Electrical Engineering. However the forum dedicated to Science /Engineering seems to cover non related, un-topical content, more concerned with counseling people on indecision in their further education choices, or information the could have sought by contacting their university.

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of this forum to get course related, electronics questions answered?
CR

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I am new to this website and have been used to the atar notes.
I am a first year and I have questions relevant to Electrical Engineering. However the forum dedicated to Science /Engineering seems to cover non related, un-topical content, more concerned with counseling people on indecision in their further education choices, or information the could have sought by contacting their university.

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of this forum to get course related, electronics questions answered?
CR
Yeah this will never happen

You're much better off asking university tutors or emailing them specific questions if EE has that facility available to it (like CSE does). They might also do consultation hours where postgrad/higher year students come to answer queries and what not. Your lecturers may also have the same sort of thing. You should research this kind of thing.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
welcome to the forum mate

always nice to see new member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)