New Years Resolution (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
What is/are your New Years Resolution(s) in regards to school? Is there a subject that you want to improve on greatly or a skill that needs further development?

Curious to hear...

HSC
ENGLISH! haha. Mainly work on my essays, learn new words etc.

And in school just study every day, don't procrastinate and don't leave things till the last minute.

What about you?

bored of sc

HSC
To improve my english essays and responses! Same as you! And also to create more consistent study habits and do everything at 100%. Year 11 is a big step up (or so they keep saying) so I going to prioritise school cause in the long run, I'll be glad, if I achieve that is. Haha.

HSC
^ LOL, yeah thats gonna be hard on this forum.

And bored_of_sc, I also have to prioritise school and life. Trying to cut back on internet usage ;[

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
^ LOL, yeah thats gonna be hard on this forum.

And bored_of_sc, I also have to prioritise school and life. Trying to cut back on internet usage ;[
Yeah same for me as well ZEROtheHERO. I definitely have to cut down on internet usage and things that are keeping me down, such as MSN, and to develop better study habits for the years coming up, and to improve upon my english to fasten my reading skills and to continue to write notes to fasten my writing.

bored of sc

HSC
ahhliss said:
Any ideas of what I can do to keep working hard for the next 2 years?
Start with the goal in sight. Create goals for yourself, reachable ones but ones that are attainable, for example a UAI of 95 say. Also, have percentage goals for each subject, again realistic ones. And if you know your career path then know what UAI/marks you need so you will be motivated to get them.

Well that's what I'll be doing anyways.

Good luck with everything.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Umm... mine would probably be do well or atleast above average in all of my subjects. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Time management and to stop procrastinating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)