• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

No mockeries for them; no prayers nor bells. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7777

I'm your enemy
HSC
While the world is moving one way, some of us are moving in the complete opposite direction.

Captain James Cook; British dude, all happy and shyte to find Australia. but oh, wait, shyte, theres people there; we dont wanna start war.. after all; look what happened in America; massive warfare; we dont want a repeat of that.. but we need the land since America's turned away from the British empire. What to do? What to do?

Good idea James Cook; call the land terra nullius! then we can take the land without fighting for it, AND we get a whole slave crew to help us plant banana trees! BONUS!

Is everyone else that ignorant they didnt see thats EXACTLY what happened? The only thing he forgot to account for was the Americans who'd rally for civil rights for dark skinned people, which would come to Australia, setting those slaves free.... how unpredictable is the future eh?

Anyway, thats my two cents on why we shouldnt say sorry. as CJ in that car game (gran theft auto?) says; "would you rather be the victim of a car jacking or a homicide"

(sidenote; if your IQ is really low and you're completely confused, all I'm saying is terra nullius was a cheap way to get a whole country without war, because war's a big no-no after what happened in America circa 1850 AD)

edit; please excuse my crudeness.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Your thread was closed as I don't see how you are inviting conversation.

It's just ranting to me. Please be more clear about the topic. I suggest posing questions, a link to an article of some sort etc.

I read your post over and over and still only have a vague understanding of what you're talking about. And since the replies have been negative, I will suggest that you make another thread if you feel the need, be a little more clear about your topic.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)