• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

No. of people on site at any one time (1 Viewer)

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
Is there more people coming onto the site when school is on because I noticed a rather small number of people coming onto the site during the holidays and today there is a slight increase of probably 14 to 27

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
its usually the same...who cares
with a bit more during the hsc period
a HUGE amount more when the hsc is on... well there was the day before the AOS exam last year anyway :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think before each major exam for hsc students, there would be a lot of people. or even durign the exam periods themselves. this mainly accounts for half yearlys, trials and the hsc exams.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
_muse_ said:
a HUGE amount more when the hsc is on... well there was the day before the AOS exam last year anyway :)
haha that was funny..hsc time is crazy on here

i don't think there's less people in the holidays though..i always saw lots of people on..it generally is reasonably consistent, depending on the time of day..and there's always someone on :p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
What were the figures for the day before the English AOS HSC exam last year? From memory it was close to 500-600 people, and thats just the ones that were visible?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what do you mean by fakes? how can you have fake guests? do you mean they were not students?

there are about 100 on now. i think people leave the homepage on when they go out because sometimes there can be 100 users but 1 post every minute

HSC
iambored said:
i think people leave the homepage on when they go out because sometimes there can be 100 users but 1 post every minute
yeah, i do that .. sometimes i'll come home & it'll look like i've been staring at the same thread for five hours. and some people are under invisible mode as well, so it looks like they're never online.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, i do that .. sometimes i'll come home & it'll look like i've been staring at the same thread for five hours. and some people are under invisible mode as well, so it looks like they're never online.
It's a pain when people do that. You can't e-stalk them.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
do you mean "fakes" as in those "guests" who aren't students, but people in the government/department of education/newspaper journalists/all sorts of media related people who are out to make the hsc sound more like the end of the world than it already is/teachers/etc?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
_muse_ said:
I know, that's when BOS clocks up its record.
the day before whichever exam the forum for that sub is packed. like in maths there was something like 50 people? and usually only about 2-3.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so people cant tell the lsoers who stay on these forums 24/7
well admins have reasons for wanting to stay hidden. and members who make controversial posts or get stalked around the place as well.

and yes, there is that :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so people cant tell the lsoers who stay on these forums 24/7
Or if you're hiding from bosers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)