• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

no textbook :(, (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Yes sufficient. However, don't be too dependent on it. I find that most textbooks are flawed, we rarely find good textbooks, with exceptions for SDD, where we really are gifted with a good textbook. Just make sure you're proficient in the Office Suite, excluding powerpoint, since it's not a tested application.

wallid

HSC
how do i study those type things, mirosoft word, database etc? and im gooing to go buy text books so which ones would u recommend?

Winston

HSC
dont ever buy textbooks, i fink buying a textbook should be the only ever last resort, Microsoft did go through the trouble to actually make help files for a reason, and the internet is here for a reason, ur aim is to get the module outline pages for each module u do, thats related to Microsoft Office products, and pin point the features u must know for each office application.

wallid

HSC
yeh ok but if i dont buy textbooks where do i get all the notes to study from? you think tafe , but i doubt they would give me all the notes they have on the I T course

Winston

HSC
no, no i told u just the Module guides, each module specifies what u have to learn, and for exercies most teachers from schools use the charles sturt website u have above and distributes the exercises, but u gotta make sure is, ur teacher is marking u off for comptetancy tasks or else ur wasting 2 yrs and not getting certificate 2.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by wallid
where can i find the module guides?
I'll get back to you on that tommorow lol... it was on the BOS site i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)