EDIT:

didn't see

Don’t want to register now?
Register later and continue to your Article

Collin

HSC
N/A
Soon you will need to register to read this article
We will be asking all readers to register for full access to The Sydney Morning Herald website in the near future. (Read our Editor’s Note: Why Register?).

Already registered?
Or did you register for The Age, Rugby Heaven, or Realfooty websites?

You do not need to register again.

LOGIN to continue to your Article
Register today to win $30,000
Register now to beat the crowd and we'll enter you into the draw to WIN $30,000.

Collin

HSC
N/A
If I were him, I wouldn't give a shit about the $300.. but 10 demerit points.. damn.

If he lost his license, he'd have to catch the bus to the studios in the mornings or something LOL.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
wow 10 demirit points thats heavy.. well i guess last weekend was double demerits wasnt it (till like midnight monday?)
i guess he could afford getting a taxi even if he did lose his licence lol

Generator

HSC
N/A
*Thumbs up to jkd for his fantastic copy and paste abilities.*
Would I have posted that link if you had to be registered to read the article?

This is another blow for the show... Yesterday on 'Today, Today' I heard that they had cancelled the daily piece of poetry that followed the tasting in the cooking segment. The bastards.

Collin

HSC
N/A
That's your decision, not mine obviously.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Next time copy the text in its entirety, as a half-arsed attempt does not mean a thing:

Soon you will need to register to read this article
We will be asking all readers to register for full access to The Sydney Morning Herald website in the near future. (Read our Editor’s Note: Why Register?).

Already registered?
Or did you register for The Age, Rugby Heaven, or Realfooty websites?

You do not need to register again.

LOGIN to continue to your Article
Register today to win $30,000
Register now to beat the crowd and we'll enter you into the draw to WIN $30,000.

Don’t want to register now?
Register later and continue to your Article

Collin

HSC
N/A
Common sense would tell you that I obviously didn't see it, correct?
Infact, that could of been deduced from the very first line 'Soon you will need to register', so my 'half arsed' attempt was fully relevant.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aren't you the one who was quite critical of the term common sense?

I fail to note the posts relevance when you consider that it tells you that soon you will be required to register (I did notice that, too) and that it clearly tells you that you may continue on to the article without registering. jm123456789 noticed the link and managed to edit his post, so why could you not do the same thing? (my main point of contention).

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yes, I'am critical of common sense, but I fail to see the relevance of that point.

I pasted it because I failed to see both points 'Soon' and 'Don’t want to register now? Register later and continue to your Article' at first glance until you mentioned it because I had already comprehended the page as an input for compulsory registration, and also failed to read jm123456789's edit.

Finally after another link without such a page was posted, I put down my opinion on the matter in which one could deduce that I still thought you had to register to view the original link, which was correct, because I still thought that (until you alerted me like stated above).

More evidence can be backed to this by the fact that I left my first post up, because obviously if I realised my mistake, I would of deleted the post to avoid looking stupid.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Fair enough. Being the one who started the thread it made sense for me to look back over the entire discussion. I should have realised that everyone else had little reason to do so. Sorry about that.

karnevil

HSC
Jesus christ nothing's changed here

JKD you are such an unbelievable loser, your attempts at using big words and grammar (and Im sure youll make some smart arsed comment about how your grammar and vocabulary aren't large) are so pathetic, go munch on some more supplements you gronk

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
Jesus christ nothing's changed here

JKD you are such an unbelievable loser, your attempts at using big words and grammar (and Im sure youll make some smart arsed comment about how your grammar and vocabulary aren't large) are so pathetic, go munch on some more supplements you gronk
:rolleyes:
oh look, it is the grammar police!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)