• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

not sure about english (1 Viewer)

kell_276

HSC
ok well, i hav only been doin adv english in the prelims cause i didnt realise i was good at english. in this yrs assesments i have gotten ranks 1st, 7th, 3rd, 3rd and most ext english students only got like 20th. So now ive started thinking that i would like to go up to ext english, but im worried that the teachers wont let me. I kno i can do it, but im pretty sure they wont let me, which sux seeing as i hav already proven that i am a better english student than most ext students. Plz giv me advice as to whether u think i shld risk the humiliation and just ask if it is too late to move up or whether i shld just stay put in adv.

Help!

P

pLuvia

kell_276 said:
ok well, i hav only been doin adv english in the prelims cause i didnt realise i was good at english. in this yrs assesments i have gotten ranks 1st, 7th, 3rd, 3rd and most ext english students only got like 20th. So now ive started thinking that i would like to go up to ext english, but im worried that the teachers wont let me. I kno i can do it, but im pretty sure they wont let me, which sux seeing as i hav already proven that i am a better english student than most ext students. Plz giv me advice as to whether u think i shld risk the humiliation and just ask if it is too late to move up or whether i shld just stay put in adv.

Help!
hey, you were in the same position as me, i tried to get into ee1 only recently but i gave because they didnt let me. The teachers probably think you could do it, but you must have done the preliminary course before you can do the hsc course

read this thread i created it deals with your problems
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=74972

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)