Notes dilemma (1 Viewer)

oot123

HSC
N/A
So I originally was going to type all my notes for year 11 (except for maths), however my teachers basically don‘t let us use our laptops during class time. For this first week I’ve been writing in notebooks and plan on transferring those notes into flash cards each afternoon, but i find that really time consuming.

do you think it is worth it to buy a keyboard for my iPad so that i can type notes on that during class time or should i just stick to writing it out? The only reason I’m kinda against it is because its a little small and the formatting of google docs on iPad is really weird.

oh and another thing, like basically everyone does handwriting notes (some with iPads) so idkkk

Ik this is question is probs really dumb but I’m like genuinely conflicted lol

banigul@30

HSC
yes, and handwriting notes will let you improve your speed, it doesn't really matter if you do it on your ipad or on paper, but paper will be used in exams so its better that way ig, and lmao im struggling figuring out how to revise as well but i think y11 is good time to experiment and put in the hardwork that way before being overwhelmed by y12 (even though im already freaking out about it lol)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
yes, and handwriting notes will let you improve your speed, it doesn't really matter if you do it on your ipad or on paper, but paper will be used in exams so its better that way ig, and lmao im struggling figuring out how to revise as well but i think y11 is good time to experiment and put in the hardwork that way before being overwhelmed by y12 (even though im already freaking out about it lol)
One rainy day... and thats it for possibly hours of time. Also is insanely annoying to travel with 8 books in your bag.

C_master

HSC
One rainy day... and thats it for possibly hours of time. Also is insanely annoying to travel with 8 books in your bag.
A little rain is not gonna do shit and no one with any braincells would be retarded enough to drench themselves in heavy rain so unlikely

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
A little rain is not gonna do shit and no one with any braincells would be retarded enough to drench themselves in heavy rain so unlikely
really depends. There are instances where you're bound to leave your books somewhere, whether that be in your bag, outside to grab something rq, idfk. It's subject to wear and tear regardless of where you take it or secure it w.

C_master

HSC
really depends. There are instances where you're bound to leave your books somewhere, whether that be in your bag, outside to grab something rq, idfk. It's subject to wear and tear regardless of where you take it or secure it w.
It obviously is but the way you said it sounded dramatic

C_master

HSC
Well no, you're focusing on one example I gave which was to emphasise that books are very easily damaged... Why are you being so violent about this lmao chill
Im not being violent Im just simply stating something imaoo

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
this unlocked a deep memory from year 8
I used to sit in the back of the classroom right in front of the massive windows and I left some books on my desk, apparently it rained rlly heavy that night and the windows were left OPEN LMFAO I came back the next day and saw my deeply soaked and tattered books it was horrific, I had to dry them in the sun for days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)