Notes (1 Viewer)

jesc

I'm tryin to study for my yearlys, but havnt worked hard enough through out the year, as a result I dont have very good notes...if any one has notes I could use to help me study it would be greatly appreciated.

My subjects are:
Modern HIstory
Ancient HIstory
Mathamatics
English adv.
Hospitality
studies of religion

thaks guys!

astro

HSC
Might as well get someone to do the exams for you...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
jesc said:
I'm tryin to study for my yearlys, but havnt worked hard enough through out the year, as a result I dont have very good notes...if any one has notes I could use to help me study it would be greatly appreciated.

My subjects are:
Modern HIstory
Ancient HIstory
Mathamatics
English adv.
Hospitality
studies of religion

thaks guys!
trust me, you'll do so much better if you just do them again yourself - go over your texts and jot down the key points. and if all else fails remember none of the prelim counts toward the hsc (THANK GOODNESS)

Kulazzi

HSC
cherryblossom said:
trust me, you'll do so much better if you just do them again yourself - go over your texts and jot down the key points. and if all else fails remember none of the prelim counts toward the hsc (THANK GOODNESS)
yeah, i agree :uhhuh: cos then you can actually understand it yourself and know what you're talking about :)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
nah i am the same...if you go over any notes you wrote throughout the year and havnt listenned you will not understand it...
ps.if you get any for religion..could i have them too..lol

Kulazzi

HSC
well then you can always ask your teacher, individually, about it if you haven't listened but still, if you have notes down, then, practically, for nearly every subject it's pretty straight forward (apart from maths :p)! You just gotta write your notes according to the syllabus outcomes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)