NSW names 30-man Origin squad (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
NSW squad: - Braith Anasta (Bulldogs), Luke Bailey (St George Illawarra), Danny Buderus (Newcastle), Trent Barrett (St George Illawarra), Ryan Cross (Sydney Roosters), Ben Creagh (St George Illawarra), Joel Clinton (Penrith), Matt Cooper (St George Illawarra), Craig Fitzgibbon (Sydney Roosters), Mark Gasnier (St George Illawarra), Craig Gower (Penrith), Scott Hill (Melbourne), Nathan Hindmarsh (Parramatta), Ben Hornby (St George Illawarra), Ben Kennedy (Manly), Brett Kimmorley (Cronulla), Matt King (Melbourne), Brent Kite (Manly), Luke Lewis (Penrith), Steve Menzies (Manly), Anthony Minichiello (Sydney Roosters), Luke O'Donnell (North Queensland), Luke Priddis (Penrith), Luke Rooney (Penrith), Andrew Ryan (Bulldogs), Jason Ryles (St George Illawarra), Anthony Tupou (Sydney Roosters), Trent Waterhouse (Penrith), Anthony Watmough (Manly), Craig Wing (Sydney Roosters).

i saw the squard the Blues choose and im disgusted as that they refuse to accept the change of other clubs that are having amazing seasons. It was typical Ricky Stuart 2 choose St George Illawarra, Sydney Roosters and Penrith players. Like the acceptance of change is that he knows Johns is shit atm.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Good looking outfit, tough choice to cut in my opinion.

*go the dragons!*

aaaman

Banned
HSC
wikiwiki said:
I hate Anasta and i'm a bulldogs fan.

The Roosters players that have been named aren't there because Stuart is a dickhead (which he is). They are there because they are good players. Except Ryan Cross, he is so ugly. I can't watch the screen when he celebrates tries.

God Trent Barrett is awful.

i think Trent Barrett is good but hes like a tampon, hes only good 4 one week. then hes either shit or injuried for da next 3. the look of tampons fit his uniform well ;)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
watmough definately deserves to make the cut. if he doesn't then we'll know the selections are unjust...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
tammer said:
watmough definately deserves to make the cut. if he doesn't then we'll know the selections are unjust...
i dont want manly players in da team :p

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
yea they need to get more people from other teams back when it started it was a series to win but also have fun but now all it is now is to win

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
I fucking HATE bulldogs fans, every single one of them. Every time i watch a dogs game and the oposing team e.g para, tackles a doggie the dogs fans boo....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOO-ING ABOUT yOU STUPID WANKERS! The tackle could be completely legit and legal and you'd still be complaining. and when a dogs player gets sent off for a high tackle, your all like "oh fuck off ref you don't know anything!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)