offer acceptance?? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
if i'm goingoverseas during the whole 3 months after the exam? who can accpet my offer for me? is writting a authoritisation letta 2 late now?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
This information is available on the UAC website:
http://www.uac.edu.au/uac/app_proc_for_y12.html#authorise

Authorise someone to act on your behalf

All information obtained by UAC from your application is confidential. For privacy reasons we will not discuss information relating to your application with anyone else. If you will be absent during the admission process, you may authorise a relative or friend to act on your behalf.

If you wish to authorise someone to act on your behalf, you and the person you are authorising as your agent must complete question 14 on the Supplementary Form A application (or the appropriate section of Apply-By-Web).

Alternatively you can provide UAC with a letter of authority. The letter of authority must include:

* the printed full name of the authorised agent who will be acting on your behalf

* the signature of the authorised agent

* your signature

* your UAC application number.

KfWang

do u need 2 have someone authorised?
i heard from unoi friends that u can accept offers and stuff on the net these days, not sure though
and can the authorised person be carrying the letter, or does it have to go to UAC before they do whatever it is you have asked of them (representative that is)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MQ you need to be present for enrolment.

KfWang

yuh you should be able to, as long as you fill in an authorisation letter, but im hoping i dont have to cos i cant be bothered filling in the autho form...
and i think USYD can do online enrolments, but im not sure about any unis,

choc-chip

HSC
??

why is the supplymentary form A seems nofing relevant to authoritisation??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)