Offer Question (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'm a bit confused on how the uni offers thing goes.

If your first preference gets you an offer does that mean that you won't get an offer for your second preference? (That is - do you only get one offer out of all your preferences?)

HSC
Yea im pretty sure u get only one offer and then u have the choice to accept it or wait for later round offers etc..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
UAC said:
Do not rely on receiving a Late Round offer. If you have a Main Round offer, you are advised to accept that offer. Even if you have accepted an earlier offer, you will automatically be considered in the Late Round for higher preference courses.
... (it wont let me post only a quote)

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
You can gain one HECS place offer and one Full fee paying offer in a round. So say if you apply in the main round for all HECS places and you have the required uai for your first preference then you will only be offered your first preference.
So in the Main round -

1 Bachelor of Medical Science at UNSW - If i dont make this it possible for me to get an offer for both 2 and 3?
2 Bachelor of Medical Science at UNSW (DFEE
3 Bachelor of Business Economics/Bachelor of Laws at UWS

Lizcat

HSC
okay.. can someone tell mee what is better:

1.Pharm (USYD)
2.Pharm Fee (USYD)
3.physio (USYD)...

OR..
1.pharm (USYD)
2.physio (USYD)
3.pharm fee (USYD)

so like is it really true that if u apply for fee places u can get more than one offer per round?!?

Lizcat

HSC
but someone said earlier that if u apply for HECS and a fee paying one you can get 2 offers in a round..

coz if i dont get pharm (non fee) ill get pharm fee but i could also get physio?!
or the other way is that if i get physio would i also get pharm fee?!?!

im so confused!

Lizcat

HSC
thank you soo much!!

i found a pdf file from the UAC website saying the same thing!
something like this:
"this means that if you have both CSP and DFEE prefernces you COULD receieve two offers in the main round- one of your highest eligiable CSP preference and one to your highest eligiable DFEE prefence"

lets hope the UAI doesnt go UP for what i want! :D

so if i get pharm fee and physio.. it doesnt really matter where i put them?!

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Thanks guys...I'd prefer to get an offer for CPS Law and DFEE Med Sci as i'd probably miss out on CSP Med Sci as it will probably go up heaps this year...then that'll buy me some time to weigh whether the cost of a dfee course is worth gettin into as opposed to csp law at uws...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
ari, just saw your signature. Hahaha, blblbl.
lmao...well it annoyed me for about 5 minutes...and then it just made me laugh uncontrollably for a bit...its funny how people take some posts so personal even when they have nothing to do with them:p

Edit: Ur signature is heaps better than that f3nris dudes attempt at copying it:p Hope u get into medicine...coz i sure as hell wish i had a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)