Offering Matematics around paramatta and western sydney? (1 Viewer)

sothy

HSC
N/A
### Offering 4u/3u/2u Maths around Paramatta/ Hills District/Western Sydney?

My name is sothy and I am a Bachelor of Science degree holder Majored in Mathematics and currently tutoring for 4 unit Mathematics, 3 unit, 2 unit, and General Maths. I have regular weeky classes up to 10 students range from two units to four unit.ejeyasothy@yahoo.com.au. The classes can be arranged to a convenient time at my home (Great Western Hwy, Mays Hill [near parramatta]) or I will drive to your place around Western Sydney.

My explanations of each theory behind the chapters very simple and interactive tutorials will help students to apply the specific knowledge for the questions. I will teach only the required areas for the HSC exams and not unnessary materials.

My rates are $30 per hour at my home. If you need me to drive, please pay $5 extra for the fuel expenses upto 15 km. . Currently My stduents are based on Hills and Parramatta Areas. If you needing a Reference, just call me.

If you are interested just call me on 02 8665 5919 or 0424055737 or email: ejeyasothy@yahoo.com.au</SPAN>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)