Offering Mathematics Tuition in Bankstown, UNSW and surrounding suburbs (1 Viewer)

elsa_wong

HSC
I am offering tuition for mathematics for primary and high school students, including and up to Extension 2 for Year 12 students. I am providing private and small group tutoring for students located around the Bankstown area. My rates are $30 per hour, and may be negotiable. These will be conducted through home visits, or using a local library as a place of learning.

I can facilitate with both the tutoring of new materials, explaining issues that students have, as well as revision for exams, such as OC, Selective, and the HSC.

I am currently tutoring high school students, with grades ranging from grade 7 to grade 12, and have had previous tutoring experience prior to this.

I completed my HSC in 2010, with Ext 1 Maths marks of 96, Ext 2 Maths marks of 94, and an ATAR of 99.40. I am currently undertaking a combined degree of Commerce and Advanced Mathematics at UNSW, majoring in actuarial studies and quantitative risk, and so I have dealt with a very wide range of mathematical problems.

Please contact me through email on elsa.wong@live.com or by mobile on 0431225394.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)