• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Offers (1 Viewer)

bozo

hi
Can you still get an offer to a course even if you don't get the required uai. For example, i got 68 in my uai, and my first preference was mechanical engineering @ uts 74.50 uai.
Its my first preference, although i didn't get required uai, is there still a chance i could get an offer in the later rounds?

Thx.
:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by bozo
hi
Can you still get an offer to a course even if you don't get the required uai. For example, i got 68 in my uai, and my first preference was mechanical engineering @ uts 74.50 uai.
Its my first preference, although i didn't get required uai, is there still a chance i could get an offer in the later rounds?

Thx.
:)
theres a chance, although highly unlikely - u see, in the later rounds, there are limited, if any, spaces available for courses offered in the main round - therefore the UAI is likely to skyrocket because theres less places but high demand

Huy

HSC
N/A
I doubt it, in later rounds - the cutoffs usually increase, if I'm not mistaken.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I doubt it, in later rounds - the cutoffs usually increase, if I'm not mistaken.

even if they dont and they have like say 20 vacancies im sure ull be competing against people with higher UAI's than you but like you did not make the cut off so i'm sure there are many 72 people who are like you but would have more of a higher chance of probably making into the later rounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)